The Project Management Training Program for the COMCEC COVID Response (CCR) Projects was held on April 20th – 21st, 2021 with the participation of the owner institutions and personnel of the projects to be financed under the CCR in 2021. During the Training Program, the participants were informed about the project types under the CCR as well as the responsible actors, implementation, monitoring and reporting processes, visibility issues and other critical issues for successful implementation in each project type under the CCR. During the second day of the Program, the representatives of the Development and Investment Bank of Turkey informed the participants about the Financial Reporting issues under the CCR. The following presentations were made during the Training Program.
- COMCEC COVID Response: General Overview (Mr. Kadir ALTINTOP)
- Direct Grant Projects (Mr. Mustafa Adil SAYAR)
- Needs Assessment Projects (Mr. Mustafa Adil SAYAR)
- Sharing Expertise Projects (Mr. Ali ORUÇ)
- Critical Issues for Successful Implementation (Mr. Hasan YENİGÜL)
- Financial Reporting under the CCR (Ms. Naz KARABAĞLI)