Within the framework of the project titled “Improving Financial Consumer Protection in the OIC Member Countries” (2017-TURFINAN-463) being implemented by the Ministry of Trade of Turkey, a two-day workshop has been conducted between 26-27 September, 2018 in İstanbul. The workshop was attended by a total of 46 participants from Azerbaijan, Algeria, Gambia, Iran, Jordan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Sudan and Saudi Arabia.
The workshop focused on consumer protection policies, financial fraud cases, crypto currencies, alternative dispute resolution solutions and best practices in financial consumer protection field in the OIC countries. In addition, a draft strategy document on financial consumer protection has been prepared in order to facilitate cooperation among the OIC countries and this document will be finalized based on the written contributions of the participating countries.
COMCEC Coordination Office:
Necatibey Cad. No:110/A 06580 Ankara-TÜRKİYE
- Phone: (90) (312) 294 57 10 – 294 57 30
- Fax: (90)(312) 294 57 77 – (90)(312) 294 57 79
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11th Call for Project Proposals under COMCEC Project Funding30 September 2023 - 22:30
- Project on “Promoting Digital Technologies for an Integrated and Efficient Social Protection Systems in the OIC Member Countries”28 September 2023 - 00:05
- The Workshop on “Mutual/Multilateral Recognition of Halal Certification Activities”15 September 2023 - 14:58